May 8, 2023
In today's podcast, Drew Canole shares 11 profound ways to form rock solid habits and transform your life into anything you want it to be.
1. Start small: When forming new habits, it's important to start with small, manageable steps. For example, if you're trying to improve your physical health, starting with just a few steps or walking a short distance each day can be a great way to build momentum and stay motivated. The same can be applied to other areas of life, such as drinking more water or practicing gratitude. By starting with small steps, you can build up to bigger changes over time.
2. Track your progress: Keeping track of your progress can be a great way to stay motivated and see the progress you're making. Whether it's tracking the number of steps you take each day or the number of pages you read in a book, tracking your progress can give you a sense of accomplishment and encourage you to keep going.
3. Make your habit harder to break: Setting reminders and removing temptations can make it easier to stick to new habits. For example, setting out your gym clothes the night before or removing junk food from your home can help you stay on track. Additionally, reminding yourself of your "why" - the reason you started the habit in the first place - can help you stay motivated when things get tough.
4. Celebrate small successes: Celebrating small successes can help keep you motivated and make the habit more enjoyable. Whether it's treating yourself to a spa day or simply taking a moment to acknowledge your progress, celebrating small successes can help you stay on track and build momentum.
5. Establish rituals and routines: Establishing rituals and routines can help you build habits more easily. For example, journaling in the morning, getting outside for some sun, or playing an instrument at the same time each day can help you build habits that become a natural part of your routine.
6. Visualize it: Visualizing your success can help you stay motivated and focused on your goals. Creating a mental picture of what success looks like can help you stay motivated and keep moving forward, even when things get tough.
7. Be consistent and patient: Building habits takes time, so it's important to be patient and consistent. Remember that it's a marathon, not a sprint, and that it's okay to take things slow and steady.
8. Seek support from others: Surrounding yourself with supportive people can make it easier to build new habits. Whether it's finding a coach or mentor or simply sharing your goals with a friend or loved one, having support and encouragement can make a big difference in staying on track.
9. Take breaks when needed: It's important to take breaks and avoid burnout when building new habits. Pushing yourself too hard can lead to exhaustion and make it harder to stick to your goals over time. Remember to take care of yourself and find balance in your life.
10. Unplug from tech once a week: Taking a break from technology can be a great way to recharge and focus on yourself. Whether it's taking a day off from social media or unplugging from email for a day, finding time to disconnect can be an important part of building healthy habits.
11. Have a weekly check-in: Having a regular check-in with a partner, friend, or mentor can help keep you accountable and on track. Whether it's a business or health check-in, having someone to hold you accountable and offer support can make it easier to stay motivated and achieve your goals.
Share your feedback about this episode on instagram https://www.instagram.com/drewcanole/
Get 20% off Organifi products at www.Organifishop.com by using the code DREW